Thursday, October 03, 2024

Are You Hearing GOD?

Thursday 
October 03, 2024

"Are You Hearing GOD?"

Now please listen to Me, My children, there are indeed times when I actually allow some of you to speak for Me as you write, because not everyone is able to hear Me speak to them. Some of you have been and are concerned about this matter of hearing Me, because you are not so sure yourselves sometimes, and I can understand that. You want to be sure for a good reason: you did not want to be an impersonator of Me, Almighty Jehovah, and get in trouble for doing it. You also did not want to mislead anyone in these last days, which is a good thing as well. I know that some of you have asked the question; why you? Most of you do not feel that you are anything special of course, and you are not. The thing that does make you special in My eyes is the fact that you have the ability to hear Me and then translate what I have said to and through you and your writing it down.
     Let Me say this to you who have difficulty believing what I am saying, you are not alone in this, so do not think of yourself as being so strange. There are those who would not be able to hear Me at all if it was not for you writing what I have said down. Also, know this, there are both the male and female genders among you who are in the process of transcribing what I have to say to people. I also want you to know that you are appreciated, and I am pleased that you take the time to listen and write as often as you do. You think that you are not that special I know, but you would be amazed to know how many lives you have helped by conveying to others what I have said. If you were not doing My will, I would have let you all know by now. Plus, all you need to do is to see if what I say in the messages lines up with My Word because those who are imposters will be exposed through the reading of My Word. So know that you are special and are appreciated by Me, and blessed you are for so being, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN