Sunday, July 07, 2024

Who Is Ultimately in Control?

 Sunday
July 07, 2024

"Who Is Ultimately in Control?"

     In this present election year, there are many people who are concerned and worried about what the future might hold for them. What I need for people to realize is, that no matter what the election results turn out to be, The Lord JESUS CHRIST and I are The Rulers overall. Some people mistakenly believe that satan is the all-powerful one, but trust Me, he is not. Satan only has whatever power that We allow him to have, with this world's system being an example of some of the power that he is allowed. If he was the absolute ruler of course, then no believer would stand any chance at all against him, and you should know that is not the case. You do of course hear and/or read about all of the evil that transpires in this world, which sometimes causes you to feel as if it is all hopeless. As I have said before, if one did not know any better, one would surely believe that evil is what rules the world, but that could not be further from the truth.
     Now listen to Me, My children, do not be too overly concerned about who is or is not elected as your next President, because he or she will only be a temporary surrogate anyway. Your main responsibility is to do your civic duty and vote. When it all comes down to it My little ones, We are The Ones with the real power, and I do not want any of you to forget that fact. Satan is neither omniscient, nor omnipresent, nor is he omnipotent like The Lord JESUS and I are, so do not ever allow that to trouble you. I have indeed allowed satan to do certain things for now, which is mainly one of My ways of separating the wheat from the chaff. Those who realize that The Lord JESUS CHRIST and I are the Ones Who are ultimately in control are able to rest and be at peace realizing that We are not asleep at the wheel, so to speak. No matter who is elected in this next election My children, We will surely take care of Our own. Just do your part and vote, and blessed you will be for doing your civic duty, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN