Friday, July 19, 2024

Leaving It All Up to GOD

 Friday
July 19, 2024

"Leaving It All Up to GOD"

     As many of you are aware, some people just love to argue, disobey, and disagree with Me about certain things in this life, as if I have no idea of what I am doing. For instance, there are times when some of you cannot imagine how I can allow some people to just keep on existing, especially knowing how much pain and heartache they are going to cause others in theirs or in someone else's life. Mankind will very often forget the fact that I am not like them as far as mercy, grace, and forgiveness are concerned. Isaiah 55:8-9 says; (8) "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. (9) "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts." I find that mankind tends to question Me quite often as if they are so much brighter and wiser than I am, which anyone with any monocle of sense knows that to be untrue. Fortunately for most people, I have developed a thick Spirit, so to speak, to keep what mankind thinks at bay and in its own little pocket.
     Now listen to Me, My beloved, just be thankful that I am a merciful and forgiving GOD. I realize that some people do not deserve to live as some of you might have observed as well, which means that it is a good thing that you are not Me. Besides, how many of you think that you are such a gift to mankind that your life deserves to be spared? The way some of you tend to judge other people in fact, I am sure that you would surely spare those whose lives would need sparing? Not. Yes, the only real way to know who and/or who not to spare, is to know the hearts of people as I do. Remember that Matthew 7:1-3 says: (1)"Judge not, that you be not judged. (2) For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. (3) And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?" Therefore My precious ones, allow Me to do the judging and you just do the praying for others, and blessed you will be for so doing, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN