Wednesday, July 31, 2024

In GOD We Will Trust

 Wednesday
July 31, 2024

"In GOD We Will Trust"

     Some people are still wondering today why sometimes the good is punished while those who do evil often get rewarded and even allowed to prosper. It even seems sometimes that the good dies young as they say, while the evil tends to live a long life. As many of you have often seen, those who seemingly try to live right, try to do all of the right things, are kind to others, and who even try to help anyone they can, will be the ones who come down with some kind of sickness and/or disease or injury, and will sometimes even end up passing away. You might even hear someone say that a certain person died too soon or maybe died before their time, but how can any of you truly know that to be true? You might look at some other people and wonder why not them because of the type of person they are? All you have ever seen them do is harm or be mean to others, and you never hear them utter a kind word to anyone, except maybe to others who are just like them. As a matter of fact, many of these types of individuals do not even want anything to do with CHRIST JESUS or Me, so why do I allow them to live?
     Now listen to Me My children, you are not going to be able to understand everything that I do and/or allow to occur in this world, because as it says in Isaiah 55:8-9, (8)"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways," says The Lord. (9)"For as the Heavens are higher than the Earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts higher than your thoughts". Some of the things I allow into your life are tests for you to see where your faith truly lies and just how strong it is. You are sometimes faced with specific trials in order to strengthen your faith, or even to show you just how much you need JESUS and I in your life. There are also times when someone is gone too soon or before their time, so to speak, it is to spare them a fate that I know would be worse for them later in life. There are even times when because of the person themselves or some other person's evil free will, something bad will occur. And lest any of you forget, I am Omniscient, which many of you still find difficult to understand. There are also times when I might just bring someone Home early so that they will not have to suffer any more than necessary, which I often do with the young.
     Now the question of allowing the evil and the wicked to live and even prosper, even being the evil souls they are, there is an explanation. Remember what The Lord JESUS said in Matthew 5:45, For He makes the sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends the rain on the just and the unjust. He also said before in Matthew 5:44, But I say to you love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in Heaven. Now how could I expect any of you to do something that would not be willing to do Myself? Also, some of these people I allow to live because I know that they will turn to Us one day later in their lives and have a great testimony when they do. What many of you see in the present will be totally different in the future, which is why you need to just let Me be The GOD that I am, and you be the learner and follower of JESUS CHRIST as you should be. Now may you learn to just trust and keep the faith in Me through all things, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN