Thursday, June 06, 2024

When GOD Seems to Be Quiet

 Thursday
June 06, 2024

"When GOD Seems to Be Quiet"

     It is true that some of you will sometimes have trouble hearing Me speaking to you, but it will not always be your fault or be anything that you might have done. I will sometimes just not have anything to say at a particular moment in time, and during such times, I might just want you to be still in My presence and listen to the stillness of The Holy Spirit. There are certainly times in life when even I might just want to have some quiet time with you without anything being said and without any noise, and you need to learn as a child of Mine to accept those times. I am aware that some of you do tend to get somewhat nervous during such times, which is one of the reasons why I want to tell you now to not worry or fret when such times present themselves. It is not very often that I do such things, but it is something that I will occasionally do.
     Therefore children of Mine in CHRIST, learn to appreciate the quietness of The Spirit during times when they do appear. In this world today there tends to be noise almost everywhere you look and/or go, so it can be nice sometimes when there is only quietness, even from My perspective. In order to get certain things in your life together from a spiritual point of view, I just might require a little quietness from time to time, and that will be just fine indeed. As you might know, as you read about The Lord JESUS, He too used to just steal away to Himself sometimes in order to just seek some quiet time between He and I. That did not mean that He loved His Disciples any less during those times, He just needed some peace and quiet for a while. Do not be alarmed therefore when I am quiet for a while, because faith should tell you that I am still with you, and blessed you will be for understanding this, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN