Wednesday, June 05, 2024

GOD Is Keeping You Safe

 Wednesday
June 05, 2024

"GOD Is Keeping You Safe"

     Whether any of you realize it or not, there are all kinds of dangers and misfortunes that you never see coming that were headed straight toward you. But guess what, I stepped in and redirected the bows and arrows of danger, so to speak. Some of you could see some of the dangers coming your way, but you could not do anything to help yourself or to get out of the way, but I was there for you. Much too often, there are times when you will barely avoid sure danger, but you never see it coming your way. Many of you will go on your way each day thinking just how safe your day has been, and all the while satan has been trying to take you out of the race. In many instances, I have given My angels charge concerning you in order to keep you safe, and they usually do a very good job of keeping you safe without you ever realizing it. Some of you are made aware of your close calls at times, but usually in order to get your attention, just to say, be careful.
     So therefore My children, all I want from you is to be as careful as you can and to be attentive to your surroundings. Oh, I realize that some of you do not care to be bothered with being endangered, but it is only for your own good. All some of you ever think about doing is eating, drinking, and being merry, but there is more to life than that My children. Eating, drinking, and being merry is one thing for sure, but knowing to keep an eye on yourself and your loved ones is another whole thing entirely. And yes, I will still be there to watch over you, as well as the angels I have put in charge of you, but you too also have a responsibility to yourself. Learn to maintain awareness as much as possible and We will be there to do the rest. Now may each of you be safe from this day forth, in JESUS's Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN