Tuesday, June 25, 2024

No One Is Perfect

 Tuesday
June 25, 2024

"No One Is Perfect"

     As many of you should realize from reading My Word, I do not always choose the best of you through whom to do My bidding, because I look on the inside of a person and not on the outside of an individual as people tend to do. As most of you know from your personal experiences, mankind truly does love to judge one another based on such things as looks, how much money one has, what a person drives and/or wears, how strong does someone seem to be, or any other number of non-essential elements. The way I mainly choose people is primarily based on what I see on the inside of a person as far as their heart's desire. There are of course those few who I have chosen from birth to serve in the Kingdom, but these are the special circumstances of life. I have and will sometimes use liars, adulterers, murderers, and such to carry out My will and My purpose, and all because I knew what was in their hearts. There is nothing that says that I cannot use anyone I so desire except for perfect people to do My will, or else no one would be eligible to serve.
     From this day forth oh child of Mine, try to see other people the same way that I do by trying to judge them inwardly instead of outwardly. Most people are just imperfect human beings just like you, so do not try to judge others as if you are so much more than they are. While others are judging people by what is seen on the outside, I want you who are Mine to look deeper than the surface of an individual. Now granted, there are some people who are not worth their weight in salt, so to speak, so you need to be careful as to how you see others. Some people who see others as being useless or worthless, I am able to see them as being more than useful in every way that I need them to be. Now of course, those whom I do decide to use in My service will end up going through a change into becoming whatever I need them to be at the time. Blessed are all of you who will learn to see deeper than just the outside of an individual, for great things you will be able to see come from them, in and through JESUS CHRIST your Lord and Savior.

AMEN