Monday, June 24, 2024

Having Faith and Trust in GOD

 Monday
 June 24, 2024

"Having Faith and Trust in GOD"

     Sad to say My children, the almighty dollar tends to rule and/or ruin many lives along the way in this life. There are those who will lie, cheat, steal, and commit murder in order to get ahead in this world, and all so that they can make more money. There are even those who will work themselves half to death as well trying to attain as much as they can of those almighty dollars. I have often said that I will provide for and take care of My own, but alas, there are many who tend to be devoid of faith and trust in The Lord JESUS CHRIST and Me.  Many often say and make the claim that they love The Lord JESUS and Me, but they never tend to trust nor come to Us for anything, and that is usually because of their lack of trust and faith in Us. Some people would rather live day to day just scraping out a living instead of seeking help from Us when We are more than willing to help those who call on Us.
     Therefore My darling children, I know there are many of you who are doing well without coming to and seeking Us, but just think how much better things could be with Us in your corner? Even though I have said that  I would never leave nor forsake you who are Mine, I will also not force Myself on any of you who would rather just keep on ignoring JESUS CHRIST and Myself. The Lord JESUS and I would truly love to prove Ourselves to you who will place your faith and trust in Us. There are always the doubters around for sure, but some doubt because they do not feel that they deserve Our blessings, but no one really deserves it anyway. It is because of My grace and My mercy that I do what I do for My children, so just learn to relax and accept My free gifts. There is nothing within reason that I would not do for you who will trust and have faith in Us, and oh how blessed are you who do, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN