Monday, June 10, 2024

GOD's Word Will Be Seen and Heard

 Monday
June 10, 2024

"GOD's Word Will Be Seen
and Heard"

     Somehow and someway My children, even when people are trying to prevent My Word and/or My messages from being heard and/or seen, I will find a way to make sure that they succeed in accomplishing what they are intended to do. As some of you have already witnessed, certain forces are indeed at work trying to keep My Word and/or My messages from being published. If and/or when they try to thwart Me one way, I still have other ways of getting them out. Satan and his minions are always thinking that they can stop Me from doing something, but that is impossible for them to do. Even though they are well aware of what I am able to do, they, because of their ignorance, just keep right on trying anyway. In this continuous effort of theirs, they are proving just how ignorant they really are. The forces that are at work against those of you who are trying to do My work, are not only at work against you, but they are also against a lot of  Heavenly Hosts as well, which means that victory will always ultimately be yours.
     Now from this day forth oh child of Mine, do not ever allow yourself to lose hope when it comes to getting My Word and/or My messages to be seen and/or heard. Why? Because in one way or another, I will see to it that you have success in whatever the task I will have given you to do. Know this as well, whenever I have given you something to do, I will also provide a way for it to be done. Failure is not something that I do, especially where satan is concerned. I realize that satan has many helpers on his side, and that they are in pretty substantial positions around the world, but their powers are nothing when compared to Mine. Nothing and no one will ever come between My Word and/or My messages being able to get out, no matter who or what I have to move out of the way. Stay strong and stay sure of yourself therefore, realizing that Greater is He Who is in you than he who is in the world. May you who are with Me be blessed now and forever, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN