Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Standing Up to Evil

 Tuesday
June 11, 2024

"Standing Up to Evil"

     It is not always an easy thing when you fight against spiritual darkness, evil, and spiritual forces, but you need to know that you do not need to fight alone. Besides JESUS CHRIST and I being on your side, sometimes My Heavenly Hosts are also on your side fighting with and for you. It is My desire to see more of you become spiritual leaders and warriors for My Kingdom, but to do so in and through the strength of The Lord JESUS CHRIST. Too many believers have easily been slapped around and abused, so to speak, when they allow the powers of darkness and evil to just knock them around at will. My people need to learn to do exactly what The Lord JESUS did when He was confronted by satan or any evil, and that was to use My Word. According to Hebrews 4:12My Word is sharper than a double-edged sword, and it penetrates even to the dividing of soul and spirit, joints and marrow, it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
     Therefore, children of Mine, learn who you are in and through JESUS CHRIST your Lord and Savior. Some believers are often so consumed with fear, that the powers of darkness will cause them to tremble from time to time. Instead of just standing up and covering themselves with the blood of JESUS and The Name of JESUS to fight their battles, they tend to just shrink away in fear until I send My angels to their aid. Many of them often forget the fact that Greater is He Who is in them than he who is in the world. People also forget that there is no Name Greater than The Name of JESUS, and the power in That Name is far and above any power there is on this earth. Demons, the powers of darkness, and even satan himself tremble at The Name of JESUS, and more of you need to learn to use His Name and My Word to fight your battles, and blessed you will be for so doing, in His Holy and Most Precious Name.

AMEN