Sunday, June 09, 2024

Almighty GOD

 Sunday
June 09, 2024

"Almighty GOD"

     When you are able to understand that if you would only do the best that you can in this life, and allow Me to lead and guide your path, then I will certainly see to it that your path will be made straight. As you should know if you know anything at all about Me, I am Omnipotent, which means that I am all-powerful, and nothing or no one is more powerful than Me. You should also be aware of the fact that I am Omnipresent, which of course means that I am present everywhere all of the time, and there is nowhere that anyone can hide from Me. Also, one should be aware of the fact that I am indeed Omniscient, which means that I know everything there is to know, which also means that no one or nothing can nor will ever surprise Me, even though there are some among you who think that you can. Some people tend to be under the impression that if they would totally surrender themselves to The Lord JESUS and Myself, life would not be any more fun, but they could not be more wrong.
     Listen, My children, if you did submit your life unto CHRIST JESUS and Me, things would be better for you than you could ever imagine. Because I am Who I am, there is no way that you can lose in this deal. Now of course there might be some trials and tribulations from time to time My beloved, but there will not be anything that you will not be able to handle, and that is because We will certainly be on your side. As My Word says; I will never leave you and nor will I ever forsake you. I am The One and Only true GOD, and I am The One Who loved the world so much that I gave My Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but will have everlasting life. I am not Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient for nothing My children, and I need for all of you to remember that fact. Good things can and will come your way as you place your trust in Us, and blessed you will be for so doing, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN