Saturday, February 10, 2024

My GOD Is Still Speaking

 Saturday
February 10, 2024

"My GOD Is Still Speaking"

     Many people today tend to miss out on so much as far as being able to converse with and/or hear Me is concerned, all because they lack the faith to believe that I will do such a thing. Time and time again I have tried to tell people that am The Living GOD, along with JESUS CHRIST and The Holy Spirit, and therefore, it should be possible for you to believe that any One of Us might just speak to you at any time. Oh, I realize there are those who will claim that no one can hear Me speak, but then just ask yourself, what makes them so sure that I do not, or is it just because they cannot hear Me themselves? Maybe it is because they have been or are too closed-minded to believe that I will not, or is it that they believe that I have nothing to say these days? Maybe, many of them are like the Israelites of old who did not want Me to speak to them because they feared My voice?
     So now listen to Me, My children, just as long as you have the faith to believe that I can and that I will speak to you, then I want you to just keep on listening. You might not hear Me as the next person hears Me, because you are all individuals with your own unique abilities. So do not try to base your abilities to hear on what someone else says, because you can never know why they have not or cannot hear anything. It can be so easy these days for people to believe that I am not talking because of all of the evil that is running rampant in the world today. But because there is so much evil, is one reason to believe that I do have something to say. He or she who does not believe that I will speak, will probably never hear Me speak unless I do something supernatural in their life. So then, you who do believe, just keep right on believing and blessed you will be for so doing, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN