Tuesday, October 06, 2026

Thanking the Lord

 Tuesday
October 06, 2026

"Thanking the Lord"

      All I really want from any of you today is a dedication to and a love for JESUS CHRIST and Me. Another thing that I would love to see and even hear is people learning to be obedient. There are some people who have closed off their protective way of living, yet I want to see the best in all of you. There are those among you who cannot seem to get it all together, so to speak. A lot of people have heard Me speak, but few there be who tend to obey. It is My will to help people reform themselves, because not everyone has the desire to do so. In many cases, I have tried and tried to be patient with some people, but My patience has worn thin with some of them, so to speak. Some people, in fact, have allowed evil to cause them to do some evil and wicked things, and that is awfully sad indeed.
     As you live your life today, remember the importance of hearing and listening to JESUS CHRIST and Me. Too many people are busy doing their own thing, forgetting about anything having to do with The Lord JESUS and Me. Very often in this world, I try, and I try to get some of your attention, but it is all to no avail. I see and hear people doing and saying all kinds of disgusting things, and I find it difficult to deal with a lot of it. I would love to be able to lead My people to freedom, but so many of them end up being all tied up in bondage. Another thing is that My people should be thankful for all things and in all things instead of always complaining. Complaining is easy to do for some people, but there is nothing better than praising the Lord, in and through JESUS CHRIST, your Lord, Savior, and King.

AMEN