Saturday
October 03, 2026
"GOD Bless America"
It is such a sad state of affairs today, how I blessed The United States of America, only to have many of the younger and older people of today wanting to ruin it all. These young people tend to be too ignorant for their own good. Now, of course, it is not necessarily all of the young, because there are some mature people as well who are trying to squander away the blessings that I have given The United States of America. When you think about some ot the young and older people of today, you will notice how evil so many of them tend to be. Many of these modern-day youngsters and older people have even turned their backs on My people Israel. As it says in Genesis 12:3, I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you, all the families of the earth shall be blessed. Even so, there are still those who could not care less as to whether I continue to bless America or not.
So now listen to Me, My people; I am asking you to forgive the youngsters and the older people alike, for they know not what they do. Do those particular words sound familiar? JESUS CHRIST asked forgiveness for those who were crucifying Him, and I am asking that many of you ask forgiveness as well for those who are practicing evil today. Some are dishonoring Israel. Many are fighting for a people that did not even exist before, whereas the people of Israel and America will be blessed as well for what she has done for them as well. Now may good things be to everyone who still blesses Israel, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.
AMEN