Thursday, October 01, 2026

A Little Leaven

Thursday
October 01, 2026 

"A Little Leaven"

     I know that most of you have heard the expression, a little leaven will leaven the whole loaf. What I am saying is this: a lot of the wrong and the evil that affects mankind, is done through mankind's leavening of a great many affected people. It is never anything good when it comes to someone talking about leavening the whole loaf of whatever it is. My whole desire is to try and help people resist evil, but that does not always succeed either. When you think about it, much of the evil that is seen by people, is an evil that is done by those who see it committed by someone else. I will very often see people doing some terrible things to other people, and not even caring about what they do. And the truly sad thing is, most of them could not care less that I am even aware of what they are doing. 
     Therefore, children of Mine, do not allow the leaven to leaven the whole loaf for you when something is wrong, or when you are doing wrong. I am a GOD Who cares about what is right or wrong, and also what is holy and unholy. Too many people in this world have been too busy playing games with the leaven, not realizing that all it takes is a little bit of leaven to ruin the whole loaf. Life is such a precious thing to those who care about life, and blessed are those who feel the same. As many of you have seen, evil is indeed a terrible thing, which is why evil is something that I do not care about and that I hate. Ever since Cain murdered Abel, I have hated the evil that became a part of mankind. Now may that become an evil that you will hate as well, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN