Thursday, September 12, 2024

Respecting GOD's Word

 Thursday
September 12, 2023

"Respecting GOD's Word"

     There are those who want to believe that just because they say that they are a Christian, they should be able to get away with doing anything, but oh how wrong that is. Being and/or becoming a Christian does not mean that a person is able to dishonor, disrespect, or disregard what The Lord JESUS and I have said in My Word. I see people daily just disregarding most of what I have said in My Word as far as holiness and righteousness are concerned. I have blessed My children with their very life, and you should at least be able to listen to what I have to say and do so respectfully. You cannot hear Me you say, but can you read and/or hear My Word? Much too often these days, mankind just manages to dismiss My Word as being some ancient Book that was written thousands of years ago, and they do not see It as being very relevant in today's times. Such thinking is born out of ignorance, because My Word is timeless, and woe to those who do not see It as being such.
     Okay now children of Mine in CHRIST, learn to honor and respect My Word because It is still working It's power today. Those who see My Word as being some kind of joke, will find that they will not have the last laugh at all. There are so many people who love the sin that they are living yet they are calling themselves Christians, but you cannot serve two masters at the same time. If loving sin is your thing, then go right ahead and do your thing, just be aware that such a love will end in Spiritual death. Yes, I am a forgiving GOD, but know this, I will not be mocked. JESUS CHRIST was born, lived, was tortured, and then crucified for the sins in which many of you are loving to indulge yourselves. Many of you, in fact, are not even serious about repentance, because you just keep on repeating the same old sin over and over again. It is My desire to see more of you removing that old sinful shell of a person and replacing it with righteousness and holiness instead. Now may you be all that you were meant to be, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN