Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Contentions with GOD?

 Tuesday
September 24, 2024

"Contentions with GOD?"

     I hear many of you, asking Me, Almighty Jehovah, daily, all kinds of questions that they expect Me to answer. Those who are not questioning Me, are often angry with Me for some reason, or they claim to have stopped believing in Me which is a weird concept indeed when you think about it. I see it as being weird because they will be angry with a GOD in Whom they claim to no longer believe. I also very often hear people complaining about not having enough of this or that, or even about Me not being fair in the way that I treat people. Yes, I can see them envying and/or coveting what someone else has, thinking all the time that they deserve whatever it is more so than the other person. And oh please, do not let there be a death to someone who was loved, especially if that death was to someone who was considered to be young. Such cases as these, tend to really bring the questions of why as well as the anger towards Me, as if I should prevent every single death from occurring, or at least to their loved one.
     Now please listen to Me, My beloveds, just in case some of you did not get the memo, I am still indeed The King of the universe, The Creator of Heaven and Earth and all that is in them. I am also The GOD of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob lest anyone forget. I have created everything that creeps, walks, swims, flies, or slithers, which some people tend to forget. Yes, I do hear the complaining from many of you, but would it not be just as easy to give thanks sometimes as it is to be complaining every time you turn around? Oh sure, I am indeed a big enough GOD to deal with the anger that is often being spewed My way, because The Lord JESUS laid down His life to give each of you the right to do that as well. Most of you who do your complaining about things, would be shocked to see how much better things could be with a little thankfulness on your part. And when it comes to what is fair, Who better to decide such things than The One Who sees and knows everything. Yes, I know that many people do leave this life at a very young age, but listen, if you who are left play your cards right, so to speak, you will most assuredly see most of them again if they were in CHRIST. Now may you be one who knows how to be more thankful in life, in and through JESUS CHRIST your Lord and Savior.

AMEN