Monday, August 26, 2024

The Hurt that Is Caused By Others

Monday
August 26, 2024

"The Hurt that Is Caused
By Others"

     When dealing with people, it is never an exact science, because none of you are aware of what truly is in the heart of an individual and how they might really feel about you. Oh sure, you can make your guesses and/or have your speculations, but you can never be quite sure why someone might treat you as they do, unless they are bold and honest enough to come right out and say why they do or have treated you a certain way. I realize that many of you do not have any mean or bad intentions towards anyone else, and all you tend to have ever done is, to try and be a help to someone. As a child of Mine in CHRIST, there are those who will lie on and about you without any provocation at all, and I know that is not right and neither is it fair. Cases such as this cannot help but produce hurt feelings in the one to whom it has happened, especially when you do not know why someone has decided to treat you that way. But always know this, when you are a child of Mine and are hurt, well then, I hurt as well, and something will indeed be done about it.
     There is a saying that some people will say sometimes, and that saying is, GOD does not like ugly which is very true indeed. It simply means that as your Heavenly Father, I do not like seeing a child of Mine being hurt, and I do have My ways of correcting the situation. Now if all of the parties involved happen to be My children, then I will surely address the one who is in the wrong. For one thing, how can anyone say that they love Me but yet mistreat their brother or sister who they see every day? Another thing to remember is what JESUS said in Matthew 7:12  Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets. And if you happen to be on the receiving end of the mistreatment, then do your best to pray for those who have hurt you or wronged you, and I, Almighty Jehovah, will definitely have your back. Remember that if you are hurting then I am hurting also, and I will not rest until there is justice done one way or another. Now may you be at peace, knowing that I am in your corner every step of the way, in and through JESUS CHRIST your Lord and Savior.

AMEN