Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Taking GOD's Word Seriously

 Tuesday
August 27, 2024

"Taking GOD's Word Seriously"

     One of the things that I would find to be amusing about mankind if I did not know them as I do, is just how often they can hear My Word being preached, and it rarely ever makes a dent in the way they choose to live. There are those who tend to never miss a Sunday service going to Church, and who seem to be involved in every extra curriculum activity involving Church, yet tend to be as mean and as ornery as hell. So many people will even look down on those who hardly ever go to Church when many of those who barely do ever go, tend to treat people better than many of them who seem to spend their lives in Church. The main problem that I see with those who go to Church often with little to no change in their demeanor, is the fact that they tend to be hearers and not doers of My Word, which is one thing more people really need to learn to do.
     Therefore people, in as much as it depends on you, learn to not only be a hearer of The Word but be a doer of The Word as well. There are far too many pretend Christians in this world, who never seem to change from the way they were before they came to CHRIST JESUS. I realize that it is not always an overnight transformation, but one would have to wonder what the problem is if it has been years without any changes. Much too often in this world, people will try to deceive each other into believing one thing, when in reality, they are something else. Some people also love to pick and choose what they will follow or not follow as far as My Word is concerned, but listen, My friends, that is not how that is supposed to work. A person should either take My Whole Word seriously or take none of It seriously. Now may you who have read this message be one of those who do take My Word seriously, in and through JESUS CHRIST your Lord and Savior.

AMEN