Saturday, August 17, 2024

Loving Others

 Saturday
August 17, 2024

"Loving Others"

     Some people in this world tend to spend a lot of time and energy on being mean and nasty towards others, and often for no other reason than just to make them miserable. It seems that just being nice and civil towards others is somehow an unpleasant concept for some people. It sometimes seems that the nastier and the meaner someone can be towards another the better it is for them. One of the saddest things about many who tend to behave in such a way is the fact that they claim to be Christians. One of the last things that JESUS told His Disciples before He was arrested, is that they should love one another, for in so doing the world would know that they were His followers. The Apostle Paul even wrote in The Book of 1 Corinthians 13:1-3, (1)Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. (2)And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. (3)And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
     Now listen My children, there is nothing special about being mean and nasty and sometimes even evil towards others, because it is love that truly counts for something. Now is it really that difficult to love your neighbor as yourself as JESUS said in The Book of Matthew. As a matter of fact My children, love was used many many times throughout My Word, proving just how important it is to Me. I would like for each of you who are supposed to be Mine to think about how you treat your fellow human beings. That also goes for those who many of you see as your enemies, for did JESUS not say to love your enemies also? I realize what a difficult thing I am asking of you, but the power to be more than what you think is in you through The Holy Spirit. Love is a concept that is hated by satan, so why not make the devil angry by learning to love your fellow man or woman. It would be such a pleasure to see the power of love take root all over the place, and blessed you will be for so doing, in JESUS'  Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN