Sunday, August 18, 2024

Do Not Be Deceived

 Sunday
August 18, 2024

"Do Not Be Deceived"

     Ever since I created this world and cast satan and his followers out of Heaven down to earth, he has tried his best to do what he could to cause mankind to stumble and fail. It all began with Adam and Eve of course, by the misrepresentation of My Word as far as what I had told them that they could or could not do or eat. This has been his ploy all through the ages, and it continues to be so even to this day. Know this, My children, the devil is always busy trying to deceive and mislead people as far as My Word is concerned. The main problem that I see tends to be that the devil knows My Word better than many Christians do, and he will often try to use his knowledge to try and confuse and mislead people. He will also often try to take something that is good from My Word and try to put a different slant or spin on It, or even try to make people think that something that is in It is irrelevant for today's times, and very often he tends to succeed when he does.
     Therefore My beloved, be careful when it comes to certain temptations in your life because satan is usually the one behind every unholy temptation that comes your way. There is quite an uproar these days over the Ten Commandments and how they should be restricted as far as their use is concerned. And why do you think that is? It is mainly because it is from My Word, and that alone is reason enough for satan to hate what It says. The Ten Commandments tend to go against everything the devil is in favor of, so he will naturally not care for what It says. Tell Me, how could anyone in their right mind argue with, you shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image - any likeness of anything that is in Heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; and you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your GOD, am a jealous GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments, and all the other commandments that follow. Do not be deceived or misled My children by satan and/or his minions, and blessed you will be if you just stand firm, in and through JESUS CHRIST your Lord and Savior.

AMEN