Thursday, July 25, 2024

Prayers for this Nation

 Thursday
July 25, 2024

"Prayers for this Nation"

     Hello My darling children, I have heard many of you praying for The United States and the Nation of Israel, and all because of the events that have been taking place lately. As many of you know, there is less and less respect for the freedom that you Americans tend to enjoy. It is sad to say, but there tends to be too much freedom for some of the ignorant people around because they run around celebrating certain causes that do nothing but honor satan and his ilk. If it was not for My remnant, and if it was not for those who are still finding their way to The Lord JESUS CHRIST, I would have destroyed this Nation long ago. It is indeed a sad thing to see so many people living in America who are being led by satan and his cohorts. As many of you have already seen, these people are burning the flag of the Country that gives them the freedom to do what they are doing, which is so sad to see. There is no accounting for this type of ignorance, and it is affecting both the young and old alike.
     Therefore, My children, do not become one of those people who will be destroyed for a lack of knowledge. As I said earlier, if not for the prayers that I have been hearing for this Country and Israel, I would have allowed this Nation to suffer My wrath, and that is something no one would want to see. Those who find themselves being led by the evil forces of darkness, need to give thanks to those who are and have been on their knees before Me in JESUS' Name. I grow weary of ignorant people, especially when they think that they are so smart or just so intelligent. I am also aware of those who tend to be politically ignorant as well, who tend to vote year after year being led by liars. How often does a person have to be misled and lied to before they finally wise up? One should learn to seek the truth before they cast a vote for someone who does not care. Wise up, therefore, all of you who are and have been misled, and may you also learn to respect and honor the flag of the Country that has given you this freedom, and do so in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN