Friday, June 21, 2024

Be Angry But Do Not Sin

 Friday
June 21, 2024

"Be Angry But Do Not Sin"

    I know there are some of you who are becoming more and more angry every day at the injustice you are often witnessing in this world, and know this, I too am angry as well over what I see as well. I can hear some of you saying; why do You not do anything about it if You are so angry? I realize as well that you realize that I have the power to do whatever I want as far as this world is concerned, but one must also remember, that there is a time to sow and a time to reap, and a time to laugh and a time to weep, and a time to live and a time to die. I am not blind and nor am I deaf to what has been transpiring in this world. What some of you also need to remember is that many who are unsaved today, will end up being powerful saved believers tomorrow. There are those among you who are in need of some help I know, and I am here to say that your help is on the way to you. All I ask of you is that you be patient, and good things will indeed come your way.
     Okay now My children, go ahead and be angry but do not sin at what you are seeing and hearing take place, just realize that We see it as well, and the solution to it all is in the works. It might seem sometimes as if evil is getting its way without any reprecussions, but looks can indeed be deceiving, and this is one of those instances. As you take a good look around at what is being said and/or heard, do not forget that your Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST and Me, are The Ultimate Rulers over all. I always have a remnant ready to go whenever the word is given, so do not feel defeated during this time of discontent. You who burn with anger need to understand that I do have a plan, and when it is unleashed, those who love to practice their evil deeds will surely get what is coming to them. Just learn to be at peace My beloved, and blessed you shall surely be, in and through JESUS CHRST your Lord and Savior.

AMEN