Thursday, May 30, 2024

Recognize Your Blessings

 Thursday
May 30, 2024

"Recognize Your Blessings"

     It is indeed a truly sad ordeal when people cannot or do not recognize their blessings when presented to them. When this is the case, it is usually because a particular blessing, or blessings, is not what the person might have wanted. Day in and day out there are individuals who tend to miss out on what could be some of the most wonderful blessings they have ever had, but because it or they are not the blessings that they might have wanted or expected, they just choose to ignore it or them altogether. It is not something that I will force upon someone, because they are always available for a time if one decides to accept whatever it is. All that I can do is to make the blessing or blessings available to the person, but I cannot make them take it. It is much like that old adage of leading a horse to water but not being able to make them drink. So yes, I can bless people at times in one way or another, but I cannot make them accept it or them.
     Therefore My darling children, just try to prepare yourselves for any blessing that you might receive from Me. And know this, any blessing that I might just send your way is a good blessing because that is the type of Heavenly Father I am. I never do anything halfway My children, and you need to remember that fact. Now of course I just might have a blessing or blessings for you that you will not expect, or maybe even that you do not particularly want, but remember, whatever have in store for you is always good. Just learn to leave yourself open and available to receive, and good things will surely begin to come your way. Do not be one of those who want to be picky about every little thing, because nothing can be quite so foolish as to try and be picky when all I am trying to do is to bless you. Now may good things be to you who prepare yourselves to receive, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN