Monday, May 20, 2024

GOD Will Never Leave You Nor Forsake You

 Monday
May 20, 2024

"GOD Will Never Leave You
Nor Forsake You"

     There are many people who have had their homes completely destroyed or have sustained heavy damage due to the different storms that have occurred lately. Some people are just blessed to still be alive since they came so close to losing their lives. Although there are those who might not have lost very much, many of them still sustained a great deal of damage from those storms or some other types of disasters. Well, I am here to say that JESUS CHRIST and I see you and what you are going through, and We empathize and sympathize with you, and We truly do feel your pain. And now, believe it or not, We are also even sensitive to those who are not yet Mine. I want those who are Mine to hold on and to keep the faith because We will never leave you nor will We ever forsake you. Satan might try to convince you that The Lord JESUS CHRIST and I do not really care but do not dare fall for his conniving words. Always be mindful of the fact that satan is the great deceiver, and no matter what, he does not have the final word.
     So now listen to Me, My beloved children, there is nothing that is impossible with Me. I know it might be a hard thing for many of you to believe that you can ever recover what was lost, but believe Me, The Lord JESUS CHRIST and I will see that you do one way or another. All you need to do is to trust, believe, and keep the faith. In your darkest moments My children, keep the faith. When it seems like up is down and down is up, just keep the faith. When it seems as if you cannot take another step, My beloved, just keep the faith. When it seems that the hole in which you find yourself is getting deeper and deeper, keep the faith, My children. When it seems as if your burdens have become too heavy for you to bear, just keep the faith. Remember what The Lord JESUS said in Matthew 11:29-30, (29) "Take my yoke on you and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. (30) For my yoke is easy to bear, and my load is not hard to carry.Now blessed are you who have had ears to hear, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN