Wednesday, April 03, 2024

When Will I Be Healed?

 Wednesday
April 03, 2024

"When Will I Be Healed?"

     There are many of you who live each day in and with all sorts of pain, and many have even asked to be healed from it. Some people feel that they are not going to be healed at all, even if they were to ask for it. It is sad to think about, but there are those who are not yet healed because of a lack of faith. What about those who do have faith and are not yet healed one might ask? Well, in many cases the answer is not a no, there will be no healing, but rather just not at this particular time. There are also times when the healing will come on the other side of this life, where there is no more weeping and no more sickness or diseases. One should be mindful of the fact that even though The Lord JESUS CHRIST healed many people in His day, there were still a great number of people that He did not heal, but that does not mean that He cared any less about them, it was just not their time.
     So now listen My children, I realize there are those among you who are presently in pain and are in need of healing, just know this, not everyone gets instantly healed. If, in fact, there is a healing coming your way, allow  Me to decide when the healing will be. I understand that it could be discouraging if and/or when you see or hear about one person being healed and you are not. Some of you even wonder if I care as much about you as I do someone else, but let Me assure you that I do love all of My children, and that includes you as well. As long as you believe that I can heal you in JESUS' Name, then you are on the right track. Remember that no matter what you hear or see, know that you are loved by Us and that your healing will indeed be coming, in and through JESUS CHRIST your Lord and Savior.

AMEN