Friday, March 01, 2024

Who or What Are You Seeking

 Friday
March 01, 2024

"Who or What Are You Seeking"

     If people would spend at least as much time with JESUS, The Holy Spirit, and Myself as they do with other things in their lives, they would know about Us more than they do now. Some claim that they do not know what I want from them, but how much time have they spent listening to what it is that I want? Some even say that they cannot hear Me say anything, but then I ask, how much time have they spent listening to or for Me? I realize that it can become so easy to become all caught up with worldly interests, but what worldly interest has the power to save your soul? There are many who believe that this or that thing is a lot more interesting than We are, but that is usually because such people are more interested in the world than they are in Us, and oh what a shame that is.
     Now listen My children, I am not unaware of the fact that the world and what it holds can be very interesting indeed, but again I ask, what in the world can connect you to Us besides The Lord JESUS CHRIST? People tend to spend so much time trying to make a living, doing their partying, having their so-called fun, and other things, and end up putting the importance of their soul on the back burner as if they will always be able to achieve that goal. But now listen My children, no one knows when today might be their last day, so one should always be ready. May you therefore be one who is indeed ready, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN