Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Seeking GOD First

 Tuesday
September 10, 2024

"Seeking GOD First"

     Every day I can see or hear people trying to take care of and handle their difficulties independently and without seeking any help. So very often I see or listen to people struggling to do and/or maintain certain things, not being willing to realize that everything could could have gone better by coming to Me first. If and when someone is truly ready to put Me first in whatever they are endeavoring to do, they are sure to come out on top because I will be with them. But too often in this world, it seems that I am the last resort, and that is if I am thought of at all. Much too often My beloved, people will see and/or hear certain things that tend to be deliberately aggravating and/or unconscionable as far as certain people are concerned, as well as many of their actions, which is sad indeed.
     Listen, My children, whenever it comes to almost anything serious and/or worthwhile in your life, try to involve Me and The Lord JESUS first. If need be, I will direct you in the direction of someone who will be able to help you on the ground so to speak. When I am the first One you come to for help, it will be easy for you to be at peace, because you will know that I will have your back. Too often in this world, evil will try its best to take hold of you and the life you are living, trying to interfere in any way possible. But when I am your first call, I can take care of things before it ever has a chance to begin. I truly do dislike and despise those who try to hurt My children, even if the perpetrator is supposed to be a child of Mine as well, I will just have a different way of dealing with them. Now may you learn to seek Me first from this day forth, in and through JESUS CHRIST your Lord and Savior.

AMEN