Monday, August 12, 2024

People Get Yourselves Ready

 Monday
August 12, 2024

"People Get Yourselves Ready"

     In these last days My children, there will be a move of The Holy Spirit such as never been seen before, and guess what, that move of The Spirit is happening now. Also in these last days, the separation of the chaff from the wheat is going to become very clear, and that is another thing that is also happening today. There will be more people seeking out the evil in the world, with people being more willing to mislead and deceive those who are not careful and who are not aware. There will be an increase in murders and people who are willing to believe lies rather than truth. People will place the value of material things and money as being more than the value of a life, which is so pitiful indeed. Also, as in the days of Noah, people will be partying and having what they believe to be a good time, but their good times will be filled with sin, sinful acts, and debauchery, right up until The Lord JESUS arrives.
     Now listen to Me My children, I know that people have been talking about the last days for many years now, but I say, just notice the things that are taking place today and the signs therein. It is sad to see, but there is only so much of this that I will tolerate before I allow The Lord JESUS to come back and rescue His bride. There is entirely too much evil being celebrated these days, and righteousness and holiness are being put on the back burner. Oh sure, there is a great move of The Spirit afoot, but there is also evil at work as well. True, I am a forgiving and merciful GOD Who is full of grace, but as I said earlier, even I have My limits. I reached My limits in Noah's time as well as when I destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, and it is coming close once again today. There needs to be a great Revival My children and I do mean soon, or else JESUS will be returning soon indeed. Blessed are you who will be ready when the time comes, in His Holy and Most Precious Name.

AMEN