Sunday, April 07, 2024

Know Your Heavenly Father

 Sunday
April 07, 2024

"Know Your Heavenly Father"

     Yes, it is true that many people have indeed gotten the wrong idea of Who I truly Am because of some erroneous teaching, and they only see Me as being either some taskmaster just waiting to punish them, or some genie who should be at their every beck and call. Those who often see Me as being a taskmaster think that I am always waiting for them to stumble so that I can ridicule them and hold their mistakes over their heads. They often have the idea that if and/or when they do stumble, I will no longer be interested in them and their spiritual growth and will just give up on them. Many of them will end up being spiritually paralyzed and stuck wherever they happen to be during their spiritual growth. Those who see Me as being some type of cosmic genie often think that I should be just giving them any and everything they want in order for them to believe in Me. When My answer to them is no or just wait awhile, then they tend to want to rebel and/or become upset and throw tantrums, as if I am supposed to be affected by such behavior. No, My friends, My ego is not that fragile, and it would do everyone good to remember that fact.
     Now listen to Me, My children in CHRIST, I have been around way too long to be affected by these types of behaviors, and more from any of you. What I do want to convey or get across to you all is this fact that I said in John 3:16, “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. Now look, believe it or not, My children, I truly do love each and every one of you who are Mine in CHRIST, and I do want you to see Me as Abba, Father. I am not just sitting here waiting for you to stumble or make a misstep so that I can punish you because that would not be like a loving Father at all, and that is exactly what I am. I am patient, merciful, full of grace, forgiving, faithful, and filled with so much love for each of you who are in CHRIST JESUS, as well as many of you who are yet to come. I want those of you who see Me as some type of taskmaster, genie, or worse, to begin to see Me as your loving Heavenly Father, and blessed you will be for so doing, in JESUS' Most Precious and Holy Name.

AMEN