Friday, March 15, 2024

Go and Enjoy Your Life

 Friday
March 15, 2024

"Go and Enjoy Your Life"

     Some people have been led to believe that I, Almighty Jehovah, am only interested in those who will obey My laws, but if that were the case, then only The Lord JESUS CHRIST would be the Only One to have ever succeeded. No, My friends, if this was true, My Word would have excluded a whole lot of other people, because there were many who certainly fell short in My book. There are many today who feel bad because of thinking that they have not and do not measure up per se, and that could very well be the truth. But now listen to Me, you will not be the last one that does not measure up to what you are expected to be. There are many in My Word Who I consider to be heroes and who I was impressed with, but they certainly were not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. The most important thing to remember in and through everything is faith, because without faith, it is impossible to please Me.
     So from this day forth oh children of Mine, do not add more pressure to yourself than what is absolutely necessary. There is a lot of fun a person can find in this world to do, that does not involve having to commit sin. I introduced grace into each of your lives because I knew that grace is something that each and every one of you would need from time to time. The main two things I want from any of you are to love Me with all your soul, with all of your mind, and with all of your heart. I would also like for you to love your neighbor as yourself. Now I realize that this second command will often have to be done by faith until you learn how to love others as JESUS CHRIST your Lord loves others. Until such time, you are going to have to use the faith of The Lord JESUS in order to love others. So go ahead and enjoy your life My children, and blessed you will be if you do it in faith, in and through JESUS CHRIST your Lord and Savior.

AMEN